Arrrooooooo!! Welcome to my blog!
My name is Bernard von Woofenhound but you can call me Bernie and I'm a Hound Daaaaawwwg!

Since you are here why don't you sit a spell and read all about my adventures, mischief and goofy ways.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It's All About Me!

Yep, that's right, IT'S ALL ABOUT ME, baby! I mean really, the title says it all... Bernie's Blog.



Oh, I guess I need to introduce myself. My name is Bernard von Woofenhound but everyone calls me Bernie. I don't know what momma was thinking giving me such a big name. By the time you spit that name out I've already done a snatch and grab and am long gone. I mean really,  I may have short, stubby legs but I can move 'em pretty dang fast.

So, anywhoo, I'm Bernie and I'm a 7 month old Basset Hound and believe you me, I am ALLL Basset, baby! I can drool bucket loads at just the sight of food. Especially sour stuff. I love me some sweettart jelly beans. Mom says I snore but I've never heard myself so I can't say if that's true or not.


I like to cruise the counters looking for something to get into and mom says I have something called "selective hearing" but I don't know what she's talking about. She also says I smell like corn chips and that it's kind of gross but comforting at the same time. 

I like chewing on sticks and eating pinecones. And I looooove sneaking cones into the house and making a mess. Momma's voice gets real loud and jumps around all over the place. It's real entertaining until she takes my cones away from me. 






I practice "The Look" on a daily basis but it doesn't always work. I guess I need to practice it more.

Well, that's just a little bit about me. Just enough to whet the appetite and make you want more. I mean really, I can't just put all out there at one time now can I?

See ya on the flip side!

Arrrrrooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment