Arrrooooooo!! Welcome to my blog!
My name is Bernard von Woofenhound but you can call me Bernie and I'm a Hound Daaaaawwwg!

Since you are here why don't you sit a spell and read all about my adventures, mischief and goofy ways.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's Happening To Me Too!

Well, it's happening to me now. I read about it happening to some of my pals over at the basset.net forum but never thought it would happen to me. Glad I read the stories on there so I don't have to be confused.

The humanz…. yeah, well they been putting their skins in these big bags with wheels. I think theyz goin somewhere without me. they keep saying "cruise" a lot and acting all excited. I don't know what that is but if it takes them away from me, I don't like it one dang bit. And then this morning when ma dropped me off for my play day at the vet for bark n stretch doggie day camp she told em that she was bringing me back on saturday and said that "cruise" word again and said something about a week. I don't know how long that is but if it's more than a day then it's too long. hmmm…. I don't like it. Think i'll go drool in ma's shoe. Oh and I saw a book on the couch that looks like it needs shredding.

Ur pal,
Bern

6 comments:

  1. Oh no, Bernie!! We are hearing rumblings here too. Momma keeps talking about boarding us and going to Mexico on vacation. Not sure about all this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! Thas where ma keep sayin they are going! Whatever! I don't like it one bit! ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey buddy, this is Aunt Elise. Please don't worry about your mom & dad & the word "cruise"...it is a special thing that people do when they get to a certain age (OLD). You will be even more spoiled that ever after a week at day care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My parents leave us quite often Bernie. Just have to remember that they will miss you more than you will miss them. CRAZY HUMANS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bernie... voce é muito fofo e seu blog é lindo.
    Estou seguindo, venha me conhecer e espero que siga meu blog também (JOIN THIS SITE MY BLOG - MEMBERS MY BLOG TOO). Ficarei muito feliz.
    Te espero com alegria. Quero ser sua amiga.
    Achei voce muito lindo e fofo e meigo.
    Moro no Brasil.
    Aus com amor....

    KIPPY

    FELIZ ANO NOVO AMIGUINHO! VIVA 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My family went on a vacation without me once, so I decided to pee in one of the kid's beds! That'll teach em!

    ReplyDelete